- Assign tasks to the team and set deadlines.
- Monitor team (SME's) performance as per set parameters.
- Maintaining the daily & monthly reports.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the team.
Required Candidate profile
- Good excel knowledge
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Previous experience in leading a team will be an advantage
- Having experience of handling a team of 10 +
- Willing to work at night shift.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Services Private Ltd (part of
The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review).
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our
Services Include Online Tutoring,
Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education
market. Our clients include
leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education,
Pearson, Scantron, Words and
Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide
on-line tutors to one of the
world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like Math, Statistics,
Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a
scalable model and
unparallel quality to our clients.
Recruiter Name:Poulomi Saha
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Address :F – 4, Second Floor, Okhla Phase I, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110020,India