Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing content of test prep curriculum for students to pass the NCLEX-RN test.
- Executing assigned plans for content development activities.
- Managing assigned development projects and communicating with content lead, content developers, editors, etc.
- Ability and willingness to learn TPRs processes and internal systems as it relates to content development.
- Developing content for at least one subject matter of the test.
- Ideal candidates should be able to manage development of the NCLEX-RN curriculum effectively and efficiently by leveraging content development, curriculum, and project management experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Developing content including NCLEX style questions, mock exams, study notes, video lectures, flashcards.
- Managing your assigned development of NCLEX-RN test prep curriculum, including Video Lectures, Instructional Content, Practice Questions, Mock Exams.
- Coordinating with teams to ensure effective and accurate communication of program information as needed.
Role:Administration & Staff - Other
Salary: 1,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Training
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Administration & Staff
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Nursing
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review).
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our Services Include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide on-line tutors to one of the world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 350 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
For details, we would welcome you to visit our website www.triviumedu.com
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Address:F-4, Second Floor, Okhla Industrial Area- I, NEW DELHI, Delhi, India