Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate dissertation papers, college student responses to open-ended questions in a reliable manner, following client-supplied scoringrubrics
- Successfully incorporate training and customer scoring guideline.
- 6 Days Working; 1 day Weekly off Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday will be working
- Weekly off to be availed between Tuesday & Thursday
- Might have to put in extra working hours during peak months like Oct & Nov
- Proficient in written and Spoken English
- Strong English Grammar and mechanic skills
- Good,critical thinking skills to apply basic scoring rules
- Experience in SOP writing
- Ability to put aside personal biases and apply scoring guide to meet customer requirements
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Ms Excel, Google Sheet)
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Role:Soft Skills Trainer
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.A - Any Specialization
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner Princeton Review).
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our
Services Include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and
Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education
market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw
Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers,
BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide on-line tutors
to one of the world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like
Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a
scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
For details, we would welcome you to visit our website www.triviumedu.com
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited