- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and work as a team
- Should have a strong hold over English language, especially grammar, sentence structure, and idiom usage
- Should have a keen eye to be able to spot errors with respect to spellings, prepositions, articles, dangling and misplaced modifiers, missing words, and so on
- Should be able to write and edit subjective and objective English language assessments for grades 1-12 for Indian as well as US client base
- Should be able to work within strict deadlines and meet quality and quantity standards
- Should be willing to work across different projects as per the requirement
- Candidate will be required to edit documents written by other authors.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The person will work directly on the clients platform based on the instructions shared.
- The person will check the content one item at a time and select the option based on what is the correct grammar choice.
- The person will be required to work on both annotated as well as un-annotated sentences.
- The person will be required to develop subjective and objective assessments across different difficulty levels.
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, English
PG:M.A - Any Specialization, English
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review).Ãƒâ€š
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our Services Include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide on-line tutors to one of the world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like Math,Ãƒâ€š Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
For details, we would welcome you to visit our website www.triviumedu.com