- Excellent skill to manage and resolve Windows 2007/Windows 8/ Windows 10 OS issues
- Working knowledge of backup tools
- Experience in handling file servers and share permission.
- Active Directory handling experience
- MS Clustering (Windows Server 2012) , HBAs and SAN technology Role Responsibilities
- Perform installation, customization and the maintenance of the operating systems, and system software products in support of business processing requirements.
- Must have routing and switching experience
- IP-SEC VPN tunnel is a fundamental skill
- Any firewall they have used- must have some firewall experience
- Managing time to appropriately balance ongoing projects and operational incidents.
- Understand and review router, switch and firewall configurations.
- Work with the IT team to implement and test Disaster Recovery plan.
- Carving out own responsibilities where a need is identified.
- Oversee installation, implementation, configuration and support of Network components.
- Implement security measures to resolve data loss vulnerabilities, mitigate risk and recommend security changes or system components as needed.
- Perform security audits, reviews and identify security gaps in architecture.
- Provide technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations
- Performs requested changes, interfacing with team members and other professional staff.
- Provide in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develop solutions
- Prescribe system backup / disaster recovery procedures and direct recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components
- Understanding of Asset management.
Advanced knowledge of the following:
WAN technologies including MPLS, BGP.
Data-link layer technologies including VLAN, VTP, 802.1Q, etc.
Required Candidate profileRequired Skills
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Office 365 and Linux (Ubuntu) and Intel based server hardware
Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Networking.
Perks and Benefits`
Salary: INR 50,000 - 1,50,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication, Computers
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our Services Include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide on-line tutors to one of the world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
For details, we would welcome you to visit our website www.triviumedu.com
Recruiter Name:Neelam Goyal
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Address :F â 4, Second Floor, Okhla Phase I, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110020,India