2. Supervision of office equipment, housekeeping, front office, meeting rooms, Interior decorations, pantry management, office stationary, carpentry and pest control, etc
3. In charge of printing of visiting cards, Letter heads & Company brochures, ID cards.
4. General Administration, Courier Management, Handling Petty Cash for office use.
5. Maintaining expense reports and claim reimbursements.
6. Handling employee's queries.
7. Vendor Management: Negotiation of price & releasing of payments
8. Process all vendor bills related to facility and administrative services.
9. Monitor all routine payment related to facility and administrative services.
10. Timely payment after proper recording, delivering to vendor and follow up for payment
11. Looking after all the bills from Vendors Make the timely payments, and maintaining the Bill Register
12. Coordinating with HR, Finance & Accounts, IT Department for smooth functioning of official activity.
13. Develops plan & presents options and suggestive approaches to management.
14. Develops statements of work, defines schedule commitment and produces schedule status reports.
15. Proposes organizational & program budgets for event management.
16. Arrangements for employee engagement activities like office party, picnics.
17. Travel & Hotel arrangement for clients.
Trivium Education Services Pvt. Ltd.
F-4, Second floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I, New Delhi-110020
Contact Person: Raghav Rana
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 PA.
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Recruiter Name:Raghav Rana
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited