- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and work as a team
- Should have a strong hold over English language, especially grammar, sentence structure, and idiom usage
- Should have a keen eye to be able to spot errors with respect to spellings, prepositions, articles, dangling and misplaced modifiers, missing words, and so on
- Should be able to write and edit subjective and objective English language assessments for grades 1-12 for Indian as well as US client base
- Should be able to work within strict deadlines and meet quality and quantity standards
- Should be willing to work across different projects as per the requirement
Salary: INR 1,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- The person will work directly on the clients platform based on the instructions shared.
- The person will check the content one item at a time and select the option based on what is the correct grammar choice.
- The person will be required to work on both annotated as well as un-annotated sentences.
- The person will be required to develop subjective and objective assessments across different difficulty levels.
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, English
PG:M.A - Any Specialization, English
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review).Ãƒâ€š
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our Services Include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide on-line tutors to one of the world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like Math,Ãƒâ€š Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
For details, we would welcome you to visit our website www.triviumedu.com