- Creation of graphics as per the requirements listed by the client.
- Experience in extensive use of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Corel Draw.
- Reviewing work of the team as per the requirements of the client
- Development of art for in-house products like brochures, sample test questionnaires.
- Frequent interaction with assessment developers to understand the art requirements with respect to content.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review). Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our services include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market. We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. Our client for tutoring services is Tutor.com, the global leader in online tutoring services. With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.