- Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and work as a team
- Should have a strong hold over English language, especially grammar, sentence structure, and idiom usage
- Should have a keen eye to be able to spot errors with respect to spellings, prepositions, articles, dangling and misplaced modifiers, missing words, and so on
- Should be able to write and edit subjective and objective
- English language assessments for grades 1-12 for Indian as well as US client base
- Should be able to work within strict deadlines and meet quality and quantity standards
- Should be willing to work across different projects as per the requirement Candidate will be required to edit documents written by other authors.
Required Candidate profile
- The person will work directly on the clients platform based on the instructions shared.
- The person will check the content one item at a time and select the option based on what is the correct grammar choice.
- The person will be required to work on both annotated as well as un-annotated sentences.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, English
PG:M.A - English
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Recruiter Name:Bhawana Tyagi
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited