- Writing Assessments for various projects within their own subject area in impeccable English.
- Conduct peer reviews on team members work.
- Communicate project status updates to team and other stake holders.
- Organize, participate and facilitate workshops for internal assessment development and review.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining assessment development standards to ensure assessment integrity.
- Identify, draw attention to and help resolve issues that may impact on time delivery.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team and be open-minded to suggestion.
- Work with team leaders to understand and establish proper alignment and also to ensure consistency.
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content Development
Role: Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to work as part of a group.
- Ability to read and clearly comprehend client specifications.
- Ability to understand and honor the timelines associated with various tasks.
- Should have a zeal for learning.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
Education:UG -B.Sc - Any Specialization, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Geology, Zoology, Environmental science
PG - MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental science, Geology, Physics
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
We take this opportunity to introduce our organization Trivium Education Services Private Ltd (part of The Manya Group, Indian Partner of The Princeton Review).Ã‚
Trivium Education Services is an education outsourcing company. Our Services Include Online Tutoring, Online Assessments, Online grading and Content development for the US Market
We work exclusively in the K-12 segment in the US and Indian education market. Our clients include leading publishing companies like McGraw Hill-CTB, Discovery education, Pearson, Scantron, Words and Numbers, BenchPrep, Virtual Nerd, Educomp, and many more. We provide on-line tutors to one of the world's largest Online Tutoring services in subjects like Math,Ã‚ Statistics, Physics, Chemistry etc."
With around 150 employees working across various verticals, we provide a scalable model and unparallel quality to our clients.
For details, we would welcome you to visit our website www.triviumedu.com