- Supervision of Facility Maintenance/ Office Maintenance/ Repairing & Maintenance/ Security of premise(s) & personnel
- Supervision of office equipment, housekeeping, front office, meeting rooms, Interior decorations, pantry management, office stationary, carpentry and pest control, etc.
- In charge of printing of visiting cards, Letter heads & Company brochures, ID cards.
- General Administration, Courier Management, Handling Petty Cash for office use.
- Maintaining expense reports and claim reimbursements.
- Handling employee's queries.
- Vendor Management: Negotiation of price & releasing of payments.
- Process all vendor bills related to facility and administrative services.
- Monitor all routine payment related to facility and administrative services.
- Timely payment after proper recording, delivering to vendor and follow up for payment.
- Looking after all the bills from Vendors make the timely payments, and maintaining the bill register.
- Coordinating with HR, Finance & Accounts, IT Department for smooth functioning of official activity.
- Develops plan & presents options and suggestive approaches to management.
- Develops statements of work, defines schedule commitment and produces schedule status reports.
- Proposes organizational & program budgets for event management.
- Arrangements for employee engagement activities like office party, picnics.
- Travel & Hotel arrangement for clients.
- Any other related responsibility that may rise during your tenure with TESPL.
Trivium Education Services Pvt Ltd
F- 4 Second Floor Okhla Phase 1
New Delhi - 100020
Salary: INR 50,000 - 1,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:Administration/Facility Management
Role:Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Trivium Education Services (P) Limited
Recruiter Name:Bhawana Tyagi
Contact Company:Trivium Education Services (P) Limited